Saturday, January 21, 2012

My move has devolved into disaster and now seems impossibly stressful. In situations like these my go-to response is procrastination, utter avoidance and sleep however I am trying my best to forge onward. Doing things for myself like going to a yoga class or taking a coffee break have been playing their part as well, but eventually I'm going to have to suck it up and solve this problem. 

I've also realized that it takes an incredible amount of energy to try and conceal my inner panic and that it is okay that I'm feeling a bit shaky. Moving is stressful, leaving a place/home/life is sad and transitioning is difficult. 

Then I read this and was relieved to discover that I am not the only person who feels the way I do. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always relished transitions. The scary part for me is the month or so after the move.

    I hope the stress lifts soon for you!

    ReplyDelete