Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sumation of a satisfying Saturday

Today I scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom.

I talked to two of my dearest friends.

I fell in love with this band.

I drank at least 5 cups of tea - all out of my giant Santa Claus mug.

dyed my hair. That's a lie. I applied a 'Shine Treatment'. (Hopefully) there will be no colour change involved.

I read this article, and am thinking seriously about making it my challenge/project for the next month.

I slept in! (9:50 - ahhh bliss).

I impulsively bought a bag of Swedish Berries at the drug store counter and ate them on the way home.

I relished in the feeling of using a freshly laundered still warm from the dryer when I got out of the shower.

I watched this preview twice and got excited for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment