Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holy Tweet!

So this past week I was talked into getting a Twitter account.

I have never understood the point of Twitter, which I apparently verbalised to the point where everyone I know is shocked and astounded that I have now become a person who 'Tweets'. To be honest I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I will say that it is a marvelous way to spend some (perhaps too much) time on the internet. Just look at what I discovered through Twitter today:


1) A Super cute website where a daily inspirational post-it is placed in a random location in Singapore.



2) Sartorial simplicity mixed with bold colours and modern silhouettes at Jil Sander's latest show


3) Wicked cool nature photos, like this one


(could you imagine seeing this in real life? Awesome.)


1 comment:

  1. Who exactly talked you into getting Twitter? Come on. You need to name names here, I mean credit where it is due! x xo

    ReplyDelete