Thursday, February 4, 2010

So I know I've already ranted and raved about my apartment, but I'm going to do it again.

I am tired.

I am tired of finding new spaces to clean every day.
I am tired of discovering new things to be fixed every day.
I am tired of wheezing and sneezing all the time due to dust and dirt and smelly cleaners.
I am tired of stinging, sore hands that are so dry the skin has begun to crack/break out in rash.
I am tired of living out of my suitcases because I don't have anywhere to store my clothes yet.

My apartment exhausting.

I am happy.

I am happy to be living in my own (atypically large) space.
I am happy to have a comfortable, cosy bed that is mine.
I am happy to have a working internet connection.
I am happy to be in control of the meals I consume.
I am happy to invision all the ways to make these rooms beautiful.

My apartment is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment