Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you ever second guess yourself?

I do it all the time. All the time. I think things like "I should have worn that shirt instead of this shirt" or "I wish I'd gone there instead of here" or "Have I made a mistake?" or "That was a wrong decision"

Maybe that's not second guessing, maybe that's regretting. Either way, I would like to quit. At my age I should be strong in my convictions, fervently driven towards my goals, trudging onward with confidence into my Great Adult Life. Or something.

Now I'm second guessing this entry. I wanted to post some sort of entry today; I feel like I had a weekend that would inspire some sort of writing but it has also tired me out so instead I am exhausted, bundled up and sitting cozy on my couch rambling on about perceived shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment