Wednesday, January 6, 2010

mmmemories..

So remember days ago when I promised I wow you with my scrumptious NYE menu? Well here it is in all its glory. Everything turned out wonderfully and the evening was just superb (if I don't say so myself):

Hors D'Ouerves
-Plate of Artisanal Cheeses with bread/gluten free crackers and olives [est. cost $22]
Cocktail: Classic Martini, G&T [est. cost $40]

Salad Course
-Insalata Caprese [est. cost $15]

Main Course
-Beef Tenderloin [est. cost $20]
-Roasted baby potatoes with rosemary [est. cost $5]
-Asparagus with toasted pine nuts [est. cost $10]
Cocktail: Red Wine [est. cost $40]

Dessert Course
-Alan's Infamous Meringues with fresh berries [est. cost $10]

Appertif
-Baileys Latte [est. cost $12]

Champagne! [est. cost $70]


Looks like cost will be about $40 each


Don't we look like we're having a fabulous time?

No comments:

Post a Comment