Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I don't know if I've told you about TOblog yet; but I'm going to.

I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, but I'm happy I did. It's a great place to read about upcoming events in the city, all things artistic - and really just a great resource for someone new to town hoping to check things out.

It's also how I discovered Circuit Gallery, which I predict will come in handy when it comes to decorating my (ever illusive) Toronto apartment.

.
.
.

Of course, I haven't been doing much browsing as of late due to the all-consuming Apartment Hunt and what has become a truly obnoxious internet "connection".. but mark my words, these sites will come in handy some day! (In the mean time does anybody want to give me the low-down on Cabbagetown? Saw a FAB apartment there the other day, however it's not so much in Cabbagetown, as it is next to it. Problem is, it also happens to be next to Regent Park - aka the shady part of town...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Alex -
    Glad you found Circuit Gallery - and yes, BlogTO is a great resource. Please do think of us for you are ready to "decorate" the new apartment. Cheers -
    Claire

    ReplyDelete