Sunday, November 1, 2009

You know you're bored when...

So it's 10:30 and I am in bed, not tired, and bored senseless.

What to do to pass the time?

Well, I just finished watching Wuthering Heights on the 'Viva' channel. It was just as depressing as I remember the book being when I suffered through it at the tender age of 13. Took up a good two hours though, and call me crazy but there's something about Ralph Fiennes that ain't so bad to look at.









...maybe? Maybe I'm just a sucker for tortured men
in period costume...







Now that I am cosied up in my room, concsiously refusing to do anything "productive" I have stumbled upon, and partaken in the "Fairy Name Generator". In case you're curious:


Your fairy is called Gossamer Willowweb
She is a caster of weird dreams.
She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottos.
She is only seen in the mist of an early morning.
She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses. She has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada.




Oh and if you feel like watching an inspiring and artistic contemporary dance number to pass some time then here you go:












What the heck, may as well throw in another trailer from my 'must see' list while I'm at it:


No comments:

Post a Comment