Saturday, October 31, 2009

I covet every single one of these outfits

Lately I've been kind of hating everything in my wardrobe; and there are often times when I am browsing through shops and I see a fabulous piece of fashionable beauty (aka nice top, gorgeous dress, amazing shoes) when I say 'I wish I had the kind of life that could justify buying you, you beautiful article of clothing', sigh loudly, and put the item back on the rack.

These women don't do that.







I think I am going to start trying to buy pieces normally reserved for "my fantasy life". New city, new style, new fabulous fantasy wardrobe? I can see that working quite well for me (perhaps not my bank account, but that's a mere technicality..)

Photos courtesy of The Sartorialist


While I'm gushing about beautiful things I wish were mine, if my apartment turned out looking something like this one, I would be pretty darn pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment