Friday, June 12, 2009

Spring in your step?

So it's been gray, cold and rainy all week long. How dreary (and sadly typical of a Maritime Spring).
I just got back from a 2 week stint in England and Spain, where spring has actually sprung, the sun shines, and the temperature rises ABOVE 10 degrees centigrade. My knowledge and experience of this makes the current weather that much more depressing.

SO


If I can't make the sun shine outdoors than I can at least brighten up my blog with photos of all things spring-y and fair:



Picnics are spring-y (and delicious)

as are orange trees! (And hot bright afternoon sunshine of course!)



Nothing announces spring like blooming wildflowers...


...or roses in a meticulously manicured garden.

Ahh the memories of indulging in such vernal persuits...sunshine please don't be a stranger!






No comments:

Post a Comment